Sunday, June 13, 2010

Food! Glorious Food!

The doctors have started the little Warrior back on his food again, thank God. Right now he's snoozing, and looking like an angry cartoon with his swollen head, but he seems comfy and I know he enjoyed snuggling with me and watching Transformers...AGAIN!

So hopefully we get word tomorrow[Monday] from the case worker that they've worked it out with the insurance people so we can bring Khyle home. That's really all we're waiting for at this point - we'll have to put him on a feeding pump, so we need the insurance to handle the pump and all the acoutrements.

I'm going to hit the hay now, and ruminate on how much I miss Suzette. She went home to give Maya some much needed Mummy time, and while I LOVE the boyz nights, I miss my wife. [A little confessional, but so what? That's what these things are for!]

No comments: