Friday, June 11, 2010

New Digs

We have left Pediatric Intensive Care & are now on the 5th floor Neuroscience Ward. It's a quiet, private room and we hope to just cuddle with Khyle until we can go home. I am really hoping to go home on Monday but they were supposed to line up some feeding equipment for us to take with us, a process that was started on the GI ward and is still not complete.

Khyle seems very comfortable. He is snoozing now. Quincy went to pick up the troops from home & we will just hang for a few hours together, family time. I really miss Maya haven't seen her since Wednesday.

I would also pay cash money for SLEEP! I can not express how tired Quincy & both are. I kept getting up this morning to talk to the doctors but would then immediately collapse back into the chair and snooze until the next one came. I am praying for few interruptions tonight.

We are hanging in there. More later...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yea! The 5th floor is one step closer to home! Your Infants and Toddlers team anxiously follows your battle updates. We are sure you will be showing off those new battle scars to us very soon. Rest up & keep up the good fight!