Sunday, June 6, 2010

Fussy Boy

Yay the boy is 19lbs!!!! How great is that!! Surgery is still on and he is healthy. However he does not seem happy with me tonight. He slept on Granny Gran, who just arrived from Nassau & he talked to Daddy sweetly but for me, he just fussed and cried and fussed some more. I had to put him back in the bed & then he went to sleep. Gee, way to hurt my feelings little man.

Well we had a blessed time at church this morning. The congregation at Rockville Assembly of God (RAG) prayed for us & we were greatly encouraged. We are spreading the word to pray for Khyle's surgery on Facebook and have set Tuesday June 8th as a prayer day for him, so join us if you can. I keep wishing I could explain to Khyle what is happening and what is about to happen. I pray that God gives him peace & brings him through safely with as little pain as possible.

He is sleeping comfortably now and I hope to join him soon.

No comments: